CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 10, 2013

THE GRADUATE 2012

 
Good morning friends!
 
This weekend I went to Scrappin' Time to attend a 7-hour crop and I was able to finish these three graduation layouts.  This is my oldest son Eddie and last year he made me so proud when he received his Masters' Degree.
 
 
As a family we relished in his accomplishments.  My granddaughter Alee was so happy and proud of her daddy.
 
 
It took me a year to scrapbook these precious pictures but I finally got them done.
 
Now I want to announce the winner of my blog candy and to thank those who left me comments during the past couple of weeks.  On Friday I shared my 1,000th post.  The winner is Penny Silva.
 
 
 Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...