CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 07, 2013

SWEETIE

 
Whoopee its Friday and the kids are out of school!!
 
My grand kids are out of school and I'm trying to find things for them to do so they won't say those dreaded words, "I'm bored."

 
I thought I would share some things I did when I was their age.  Do you remember playing with paper dolls?  I loved paper dolls. This is a layout I made with the paper doll stamp by Close To My Heart.  I also used the Dream Pop paper collection by CTMH.

 
This is the Paper Doll stamp set (#D1547).  My granddaughters thoroughly enjoyed stamping, coloring and cutting their own paper dolls.  This turned out to be a great activity for them.
 
I can't believe this is actually my 1,000th post.  I will announce the winner of my blog candy on Monday.  Remember to leave me a comment to be entered.
 
 
Erlinda

3 comments:

Penny Silva in Vegas said...

Nice job Erlinds, 1,000th huh. Thanks exciting

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

adorable! Love those stamps!

Emily said...

1,000!! That is awesome. Now that I have a little girl, it makes me love this stamp set even more!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...