CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 14, 2013

HAPPY DAY!

 
Happy Friday Friends!
 
Today, I want to share a quick layout created with a new Cricut cartridge named The First Few Years.  My friend Isela was kind enough to let me play with her cartridge.
My 11-year old granddaughter Angie took a cake decorating cake class and this was her first cake.
 
 
There are approximately 50 page layouts on this cartridge.  I tweaked the one found on page 36. 
 
 
I added a few extra embellishments, like this cute cupcake sticker and the white icing border by Jolee.
 
Well I've got to go.  I want to make a few more layouts before I have to return this great cartridge to my friend.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...