CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HAPPY !

 
Happy Wednesday!
 
This past weekend was like a treasure hunt for me.  I found several wonderful punches that I could not live without. The first was the Martha Stewart circle edge punch starter kit which included the eyelet doily punch, then came the layered flower punch and then the flower arches punch.  On this layout I used two of those punches. 
 
 
This is a photo of three of my granddaughters sharing a "happy" moment.  I also used the Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punches.
 
 
Both the title sticker and rhinestone swirls are by Recollections.
 
 
The pretty flowers are by Martha Stewart and Recollections.


This is a view of my new punch and a few other doilies I created with it.  You can punch circular borders in 7 sizes from paper up to 12 inches.
 
 
 
I tweaked this sketch to create my layout.  You can find tons of beautiful sketches on http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/sketch/0/1.html
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...