CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 15, 2013

Bon Voyage Mini Album

 
Happy Friday!
 
I have been having internet problems this week. So before the system goes bonkers again I want to share a project that I started a few months ago and never finished.   It's a travel mini album. 

 

  
 
 

Supplies used:
 
Graphic 45's Transatlantique collection
Karen Foster stickers
Tim Holtz' Old Jalopy die
We R Memory Keepers mini 8 Vine punch
Tim Holtz' adage tickets
 
 
Erlinda 

2 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love your project! Great choice of papers, love it. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend and keep scrappin'!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a stuff! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.

Feel free to visit my web-site more information

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...