CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Baby Mariah

 
 
Welcome blog friends!
 
I'm still on a high with the baby shower for my friend Emily.  I've decided to make a few more baby scrapbook pages for her.  This one was made with paper from Me and My Big Ideas.

 
The baby's name is "Mariah" and I used Martha Stewart glitter stickers to spell out her name.
 
 
This is one of the party favor boxes I made with the New Arrival and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.  It's a little popcorn box that says, "She's about to pop."
 
 
Not a very good picture but this is another party favor box in the shape of a baby onsie.
This was cut with the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge. 
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...