CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 08, 2013

Antique Flowers and Butterflies

 
 
Happy Friday!
 
Today I want to share a couple of cards I made with the Antique Flowers and Butterflies stamp and die-cut by Sizzix/Hero Arts.

 
This easel card was cut with the Top Note die by Stampin' Up.
 
 
I colored the images with Tim Holtz' distress markers and then cut them with the Grand Caliber by Spellbinders.
 
 
This is a tri-shutter card.  Closed it measures 4" x 5 1/2".  Again, I used the Antique Flowers and Butterflies stamp and die.  I also added Diamond Stickles.
  
 
You can find instructions on how to make a tri-shutter
 
 
Hope you are inspired to spend some time crafting.  Enjoy the weekend and please come back and visit.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...