CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 11, 2013

Beautiful

  
Welcome!
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I was blessed with lots to do.  I attended a day of CGS training at St. John Neumann Church, a birthday party for a little friend and ended the day cropping.  This page was one of my projects.
  
 
This is an old photo I recently found of  my sister Maria, my three cousins Martha, Terry and Rosalba and myself.  We look pretty happy.  Unfortunately I don't have a clue when or where it was taken.
 
 
Looking at this picture reminded me of a quote by
Audrey Hepburn:
 "For beautiful eyes look for the good in others;
for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
and for poise walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
 
  
To cut the birdcage and water fountain I used the French
Manor cartridge and added pearls and pretty flowers
from my stash.
 
 
Supplies used:
 
Cricut Lite Lovely Floral cartridge
French Manor cartridge
Martha Stewart Bangle Chain punch
Sizzix Labels Collection Framelits by Stampin' Up
DCWV The Butterfly Garden paper stack
pink heart doily
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

There's nothing like family, right? Love that quote. Your layout is beautiful! Love the fountain and the bird, need to try that one for sure.

Happy Tuesday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...