CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Aunts Are Special

 
Good Wednesday morning friends!
 
This past Christmas I received some very beautiful and special cards.  I decided to use one of these cards on this page layout.  I bought the designer sheets at Joann's.  I love the images of Precious Moments.
 
 
The image on the left is the Christmas card I received from my friend Maria Farmer.  She and another co-worker of my daughter-in-law have adopted me as their "aunt" and it feels special to me. 
 
 
The Christmas images on this paper are adorable.  Now I will treasure Maria's card for a long time.
 
 
 
I'll have to find some pictures of myself to photo mat
  from the past holidays.
 
Supplies used:
 
Precious Moments paper by Colorbok
Hello Kitty Font cartridge
Jolee's boutique dimensional stickers
Stampin' Up pennant punch
Martha Stewart double arches punch
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...