CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2013

Onsie Favor Boxes


 
Good Friday morning!
 
Today is the baby shower for my friend and I made these baby shower favor boxes.
 

 
The Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge is the latest of my Cricut toys.  This cute onsie box is one of the images from this cartridge.  The cut boxes are filled with candy for the baby shower guests.
 
 
 
I added a little duckie which was cut from the New Arrival cartridge.  The boxes were easy to assemble and I was happy with the end result. 
 
Have a blessed and safe weekend.
 
 
Erlinda
 

1 comments:

Erlinda Ramirez said...

The onsie box was cut out with the Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 which I bought at Michaels Craft Store.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...