CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 07, 2014

Napkin Fold Card

 
Happy Monday!
 
I had a wonderful weekend and got to make a few craft projects.  This is one of them.  It's a napkin fold card for Easter.
 
 
Without the belly band the card opens up.


Once completely open this is the final view.  It is made with one 12 x 12 piece of solid color cardstock and some designer papers that coordinate. I used the Easter cartridge for the cutouts.
 


The belly band has my favorite butterfly by Memory Box.
 


 Of course I just couldn't make one, I had to make another with Graphic 45's A Ladies' Diary designer paper.  I used a different belly band, this one ties with ribbon. 


 
 
 Hope you enjoyed your visit today.
 
Erlinda
 


1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

These cards are sooo cool! Love all the papers you used. Very noce project!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...