CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2014

Look Whoo's Here!

 
Happy Monday!
 
I had a great weekend scrapping away with friends at Lisa's crop.  It was a very productive crop and tons of fun with friends.  One of the layouts I finished is this one using the Artbooking cartridge. 
 
 
If you look on page 122 of the current Close To My Heart catalog you will see this layout in white and pink which was my inspiration.

 
 
 I had already made this layout with another baby girl over a month ago.  This time I used a different set of colors and a different little model, baby Emma.
 
If this is your first time visiting, I hope you will return and of course I appreciate your comments.
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...