CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

My Favorite 10 Things

 
 
Good morning blog friends!
 
I want to thank my up line Karen Morris @ http://blog.awesomescrapbooks.com/for treating me to this great 2-page layout kit.  I tweaked the layout a little bit by adding rhinestones and changing the arrangement, but everything was cut and ready to put together.

 
 
 The designer paper is the new Ivy Lane by Close To My Heart. 

 
 
 
The title and other cut elements are from the Artbooking cartridge. 
  
 
I'm glad you were able to stop by and I invite you to come back again.
 
Erlinda
 

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

what a cool layout! I might to scraplift the idea for a page for Madison and Andrew. Love it! That cartridge is amazing, isn't it?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...