CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 04, 2013

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

 

Good Monday morning!
 
Several weeks ago I bought the Bo Bunny Silver and Gold collection.  As I was admiring this paper, I realized that at the bottom of the left side sheet the skaters looked so much like the images on the A Child's Year cartridge.  Immediately I knew how I was going to decorate this layout.
 

 
The title of my layout was cut with the Artbooking cartridge. 

 
I think the tree looks so pretty with the red rhinestones.
 
 
The reindeer on this paper are so beautiful.  Couldn't resist  adding rhinestones to them too.

 
I hope this week is one of blessings for you.  Enjoy some crafting time.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...