CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 25, 2013

BELIEVE

 
Welcome back!
 
I finished this layout this weekend at the Thankful Crafty Get Together Crop at my friend Lisa's house. I used the Christmas Past Collection by Graphic 45.  The story of  "Twas the night before Christmas ..." is written in the center of the layout.

 
The reindeer and the title were cut with Close To My Heart's Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  Both reindeer and title were decorated with Stickles. 

 
Glittery snowflake brads by Recollections separate the photo mats.  The layout is simple but beautiful.  Thanks for visiting.
 

 
Erlinda

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

beautiful layout. I just got that pad, love the colors in it. Can't wait to play with it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...