CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 22, 2013

Paper Sacks Mini Album

 
Good Friday morning!
 
I've enjoyed working on this pretty paper sack mini album which I love the way it came out.  I hope that you like it too.
 
 
Although I didn't take pictures of the inside of each sack, they open up to reveal a different design. The white doily edge tucks into the opposite side to keep it closed.  I used five of the black Celebrate It sacks that measure 4-5/8" x 8-5/8".
 




 
 
These are the sacks I used.  To make the album all you have to do is fold the edges together and then begin to decorate each sack  There are several tutorials out there that show different variations.  I enjoyed watching Steff Miller's tutorial @ http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/39294803.
 
 I'm looking forward to attending a Thanksgiving crop with special friends this weekend.  Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day.
 
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...