CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 22, 2013

Spellbinders Media Mixage

 
 
Happy Monday everyone!!
 
Today was the first day of the CHA Show here in Las Vegas, Nevada.  I was fortunate to be able to attend thanks to Jennifer Pereida the owner of the Crafting Place.  I registered for the Spellbinder class on Media Mixage and this is the project I completed--a fabric journal.

 
This cute little birdhouse is attached to the closure of the journal.

 
 
 
Even though this was a fast-paced project I loved the final outcome.  This was a new experience for me using several different techniques and tools.
 

And who doesn't love FREE product!  We were treated to all these packages of the Media Mixage.  This is a three-day event and I am thoroughly looking forward to tomorrow. 
 
 
Erlinda


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...