CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CHA Show Make and Take Projects

 
Welcome!
 
This has been a very exciting week for me.  I am attending the CHA Show here in Las Vegas, Nevada and yesterday was a day filled with creativity.  Many of the vendors have Make and Take projects and I was able to make the above items.

 
I want to share a few of my favorites.  This is a mini canvas titled WISH.  I kind of "wish" this week wouldn't end.

 
Love this little box.  I learned some new techniques which I plan to use again.

 
I was surprised how easy this bracelet was to make.  It came out so pretty.  I just might take up jewelry making.


 
Very cute Christmas card that opens up.
 
 
Here's a Graphic 45 tag that we made with the Steampunk Spells paper line.

 
And lastly this pretty heart necklace.
 
This was a day of pure enjoyment!
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...