CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 19, 2013

Halloween Mini Album

 
Happy Friday!
 
While shopping at my favorite scrapbook stores this week, I noticed that they are already displaying both Halloween and Christmas products.  Seeing the Halloween displays motivated me to work on this mini album.

 
I used the Halloween stash that I had left over from last year.  The designer paper is a 6-3/4" by 4-3/4" mat pad by Martha Stewart.

 
I used stickers by Recollections to decorate my album.  The side tabs open up and you can place seven wallet-size pictures on either side.

 
On the bottom flaps you can get five more pictures matted.

 
Once I finished one album I couldn't stop there, so I made another one with a Valentine theme.

 
The base of the album is a 12" by 12" card stock and then decorated with several pieces of designer paper.

 
Hope you're motivated to start crafting for the upcoming holidays.  I'm thinking I will make a birthday theme album next.
Have a fun crafting weekend!
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...