CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 16, 2012

Getting ready for Christmas!

 
Happy Holidays to everyone!
 
This week I decided to decorate my house for Christmas.  I usually put up my 7-foot artificial tree, but this year I'm going to retire it after 27 years.  I replaced it with a small
 4-foot tree. 
 
 
My dining table is set, even though I don't know who will be coming for Christmas dinner yet.
 
 
I made these cute utensil tree holders last year.

 
I think my centerpiece came out lovely.
 
 
 I love the look of Poinsettias, so most of my decor is centered on these beautiful flowers.
 
 
Opps, spoke to soon.  My wreath sort of looks out of place because its purple, so I may have to revamp it with red Poinsettias and red ribbon.  I can't remember if I made this wreath last year or the year before but its a keeper.  I'll just have to change the colors.
 
Thanks for allowing me to share my home with you.  Have a very blessed weekend.
 
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...