CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Ray of Sunshine


Good morning and welcome!

Last week I went to a crop at Scrappin' Time and enjoyed the day with new friends, Jana, Lynn, and Sandy.  Jana shared with us her new punches by We R Memory Keepers.  Oh wow was I impressed with these punches.  For this layout I used the Lace/Doily Lucky 8 punch.


The title "ray of Sunshine" was cut from the Tinkerbell and Friends cartridge.  Cut a rhinestone swirl by Recollections and placed them on opposite sides.


The Lil Primrose collectables by Kaiser Craft make up the majority of my embellishments.  I love the little girls.  It's hard to see but on the dresser there is a pearl necklace that I laced with micro tiny pearls by Recollections.  The collectables package has 48 pieces which I have used on two layouts and I still have over half the package left.  I plan to make a mini album using more of the collectables.


I also added floral embellishments by Recollections.  Most of my layout is covered with Crystal Stickles.  Couldn't finish this layout without adding a few butterflies using Martha Stewart punches.

Thanks for visiting.

Erlinda

1 comments:

abby said...

Erlinda esta hermosa la pagina, me encanto!!! todos los detalles, el color, esta muy bonita. Saludos y abrazos.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...