CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

MOTHER

 

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I had a good time cropping at Scrappin' Time located @ 5915 South Eastern, Las Vegas, Nevada. 

The nicest compliment anyone can give is when they tell you that you have inspired them.  My friend Dee from Scrappin' Time made me feel special when she told me I had inspired her.  Actually I think she inspires me.  She made this beautiful 2-page layout using her punches.


Dee is an instructor at Scrappin' Time and she is very talented.  She allowed me to share her layout with you. 

Recently, I had made a layout using several different borders punched with a few of my Martha Stewart punches and that is what inspired Dee.  Sometimes we forget to use the tools we own and then we see something and realize we own it. 

Thank you Dee for being my guest designer today.

Hope you come back tomorrow!

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...