CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

FANCY NANCY - PART I


Welcome to my blog.

One of the reasons I love scrapbooking is because there is always something new to learn, new products, and never ending ideas.  I had never heard of Fancy Nancy until I saw this product line by Making Memories at Michaels.  It attracted my attention immediately because of the cute little girl designs.




I will be posting more layouts made with this collection.  I'm infatuated and addicted to this Posh papercrafting pad.  I've decided to dedicate a whole album to Fancy Nancy.  So bare with me for the next few days as I attempt to complete my album.


This is the paper pad and embellishments of Fancy Nancy that you can find at Michaels on sale for 60% off this week.

Thanks for visiting.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...