CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Wonderland

 
Good Monday morning friends!
 
I haven't posted for awhile and this is my first post for the New Year.  Every year I take my granddaughters to the Christmas exhibit at the Bellagio Hotel.  The exhibit is always spectacular and filled with colorful images.

 
The Christmas tree is huge and beautifully decorated. 

 
A lot of the images are animated and we are always mesmerized by what we see.
 
Supplies used:
 
Mrs. Claus's Kitchen stack by DCWV
Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge
Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Diamond Stickles
Red rhinestones
 
Thanks for visiting my blog.
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...