CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Welcome To The Bahamas


Welcome!
 
In 2012, I travelled to the Bahamas along with my daughter and her family.  Even though I had scrapbooked many of my pictures, I still had a lot more so I decided to try the Project Life method.  


 
Although I have not done much with Project Life, it was the ideal method to scrapbook so many pictures.  I added decorative paper from "Beaches of the World" by Paper House.

 
I also used rub-ons and stickers.

 
The sand castle and crab are stickers by Recollections.

 
My granddaughters had their hair braided by Marilyn Monroe, that's what the hair stylist told us her name was.  

 
I love this type of photo pocket page where I can add nine
 4 x 4 cut photos.  I had a lot of fun scrapbooking my Bahamas' photos.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back again.
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...