CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2014

Walk In My Garden

 
Happy Monday everyone!
 
Today I want to share this bright and beautiful layout that I scraplifted from Beatriz Guzman's blog @ http://beatrizguzman58.blogspot.com/.  I hope you hop on over to her blog and that you like both our layouts.

 
It took a while to added all the embellishments but it was worth it!

 
Here's a list of the supplies I used:
 
DCWV Chalk Art Stack
We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 Punch
Artsi2 Steampunk Collection
My Minds Eye Chalk Studio paper pad
Walk In My Garden cartridge
Groovy Times cartridge
Close To My Heart gold sequins
Michaels flowers
EK Success butterfly punches
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Erlinda
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...