CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friends & Besties

 
Happy Friday!
 
Today I want to share a picture of my two granddaughters taken several years back.  I love how they're holding each other looking into the ocean. 
 

 I used the Chalk Art stack by DCWV.  I also fuzzy cut the pretty flowers.  This stack is packed with beautiful paper. 

 
 
It fills my heart with joy when I see my granddaughters treat each other as friends.
 
Tomorrow I'm attending a Close To My Heart Creative Celebration.  I think I will have a lot to share next week, so please come back.
 
Erlinda
 

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

I love everything blackboard, love your photo and your layouts. The photo of your granddaughters is precious!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...