CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Life is Beautiful

 
Good morning friends!
 
Today, I have some cards I made with leftover designer paper from Close to my Heart's new Brushed paper (X7190B). 
 
 
I used the new stamp set "Your Own Kind of Wonderful" (D1627) to decorate all four cards.  It's hard to see but this card is embossed with the Floral Embossing Folder (Z1994).
 
 
 
The beautiful butterfly is from the same stamp set.


 
I had a lot of paper leftover from my projects that we did at my workshop this past weekend.  All this new product premiers August 1st when the new catalog begins.
 
 
As you can see, I still have a lot of this beautiful paper.  Guess I'll have to continue making more projects.
 
Thanks for joining me today.
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...