CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Brushed Paper Cards

 
Happy Hump Day!
 
I'm having too much of a good thing.  The new Brushed paper by Close To My Heart has my creativity juices on fast drive.  Here I used a 1" x 5 1/2" strip of this paper along with  dies by Memory Box.
 
 
 
On this gate-fold card I used a 3" x 3" scrap of Brushed paper, the Floral embossing folder and butterfly die.
  
 
 The banner card was made with both sides of Brushed, the Floral embossing folder and Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die.
 
 
 
On the last card, I simply used a Martha Stewart punch and the butterfly by Memory Box.
 
I still have a few sheets of leftover paper, let me see what else I can make.  Hope you come back to view my next project.
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...