CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy Little Life

 
I'm back!!
 
It was great attending the Close To My Heart Convention at the Disneyland Resort, but I'm happy to be back.  This is one of the layouts that we made at convention.

 
I love, love the title.  It was stamped with the new Handwritten Print Alphabet stamp set.  Also used another new set called Happy Birds for the flowers and bird images.

 
The paper packs that we used are also new, they are the Chalk It Up and Wanderful packs.  It's not a typo it's Wanderful and not wonderful. 
 
All this product and tons of more new items will be available August 1st when the new catalog premiers.  The new catalog has been changed to an annual catalog with two additional inspiration books later in the year.  I will post more information in a few days.
 
Thanks for returning to visit my blog.
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...