CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 02, 2014

Beautiful

 
Welcome!
 
When I saw the Ambrosia paper line by BoBunny, I immediately loved it.  The flower print is so bright and pretty.  The double-sided paper has a pretty green print which coordinates perfectly.  The title "Beautiful" was cut with the Lovely Floral cartridge.

 
The intricate butterfly was a gift from my friend Ginger who loves to recycle.  She cut the butterfly from Kirkland's tissue boxes.  Thanks Ginger, I finally got to use one of the many die cuts you sent me.  She also sent me die cuts from soda cans and a make-up flier.

 
 
I used Martha Stewart's scallop shell punch and lots of pretty flowers from my stash.  The picture is of two of my beautiful granddaughters.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...