CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

LOVE

 
Welcome to my blog!
 
On this layout I decided to use several of my tools.  The beautiful center motif was cut with the Artiste cartridge on the Cricut.  Used a circle punch to adorn the center of the motif along with a rhinestone.

 
For the red medallion I used the Simply Scoring Board by Stampin' Up (SU) to make it.  On the edges of my photo mats I used the scallop trim corner punch also by SU.

 
The designer paper is Love Letters by Recollections.
 
 
The elegant corner swirl is a die cut by Memory Box which I cut on the Spellbinder's Grand Caliber.  I used my Xyron sticker maker to add adhesive to the swirl.
 
That's it, now on to my next project.  Thanks for visiting!
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...