CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2014

It's A Celebration!

 
Good Friday morning!
 
I saw a version of this card on Facebook and knew I wanted to make one.  Using lots of my scraps for the banners, I made 12 kits of this card.  I am having a Close To My Heart workshop tonight and I am sharing this card with the guests. 

 
I also wanted to share with you some reorganization I am making to my craft room.  I actually have two crafts rooms and soon I will have to give up one of them.  I have family moving in and I need an extra bedroom; so I'm having to move my stuff around.  Even though it feels overwhelming, I'm focusing on doing a little each day.
 
Have a great weekend and enjoy some crafting time!
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...