CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 29, 2012

Perpetual Calendar Journal

 
 The start of a new week and I want to welcome you to my blog!
 
I borrowed this idea from Pinterest.  This is the link:  www.designsponge.com/2010/.../diy-project-vintage-postcard-calend...  I immediately liked the idea of keeping track of what I do each day.
   


This daily journal only requires that you write down one thing that happened that day.  It is perpetual, so you just choose the card date, write down the year, then write down that one thing. It can be anything from someone's birthday to what TV show you watched that night. It is something simple...short, sweet, and to the point. The fun thing will be to look back and see what you were doing on that day over the past few years.


I used Tim Holtz's On the Edge File Tabs die to make the monthly dividers.  You will also need (180) 4 x 6" lined index cards (one for each day of the month) that go behind each divider.  On the back of each divider you can also keep track of birthdays and anniversaries for that month.
 Hope your week is filled with some fun crafting moments.

Erlinda


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good Erlinda! I'll post of a pic of my 365 project on my blog so you can see it!

Unknown said...

Looking good Erlinda! I'll post of a pic of my 365 project on my blog so you can see it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...