CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

MEMORIES

  
Good morning!
 
Recently I came across these pictures of me on Prom Night so many years ago, 1965 to be exact.  These pictures brought back so many memories.    
 
 
I remember my older sister Maria buying my prom dress and pink gloves.  I was so happy I was going to the prom.
 
 
 
 
My date for the prom was Miguel who eventually became my brother-in-law.  At the time he was a good friend of the family.
 
 

I know my parents were happy for me and gave me permisson to attend my prom.
 
 
Even my "abuelito" (grandpa) gave me his blessing.  I'm glad I found these pictures and was able to crop them.  Hope you enjoyed my walk down memory lane.
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...