CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Trick or Treat Mini Album--Part II

 
Welcome!
 
Today I am posting the rest of my Halloween Trick or Treat min1 album.  This page lifts up and has room for three 4" x 6" photos.

 
The Halloween banner and skeleton head are stickers by Recollections.  The skeleton head doily pulls out as a tag where you can place a photo.


 
The "Witch Is In" photo mat.

 
These are small photo mats when opened.
 
 
"Scary" photo mat.
 
 
Another photo mat using the Martha Stewart ghost corner punch.
 
 
. . . and finally the back cover.
 
 
I love making mini albums, but I think this one has been one of my favorites.  Thank you for stopping by to view my blog.
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...