CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2012

BUMP IN THE NIGHT!!



Happy Friday!!
 
Another week has gone by so quickly and Halloween is fast approaching.  Here's another Halloween layout that I worked on last night.  I was so inspired by the clock paper included in the Black Widow collection by We R Memory Keepers. 
 
 
The top border was made using the Martha Stewart punch as well as the web corner punch for the photo mats. 
The title was cut from the Happy Hauntings cartridge.  Then I added a few 3-D stickers by Jolee.

 
On the clock I added a metal clock by Tim Holtz.  The black photo frame was also cut from Happy Hauntings cart.  For the moon I cut out a circle with Mini Monograms cart and distressed it with black ink.  The glitter ghost is by Recollections.
 
Hope you enjoy the weekend!
 
Erlinda


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...