CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Story


Happy Friday!

How quickly this week has gone by.  I've been reorganizing my craft room and I came across this pretty paper which unfortunately I don't know who made it.  I also found embellishments I had forgotten I had.  The title "My Story" is a glitter word sticker by MeLody Ross.


The large flower is by Heart to Home @ http://www.teriathearttohome.blogspot.com.  The smaller flowers were another embellishment I found but don't remember where I bought them.  I used the Little Leaves sizzlet by Stampin' Up.


I love to blog hop and on one of my favorite sites I saw the ek Lily Pad punch @ http://beatrizguzman58.blogspot.com/.  I could not resist buying the punch for my own use, so I did.  The scallop edge corner punch and the butterfly punch are by Stampin' Up.  The white butterflies were embossed with the Swiss Dot embossing folder.

Enjoy a great weekend everyone!

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...