CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Christmas in July


Good Monday morning friends!

With temperatures over 104 degrees here in Las Vegas its hard to think about Christmas.  I attended a crop at my local Michaels Store and the free make and takes focused on Christmas so that's why I'm posting Christmas in July.  This Christmas layout was made with DCWV Tis The Season paper stack, Bazzill cardstock and Recollections stickers.


The second free make and take was this Christmas gift bag.  I'm ready to wrap my first Christmas gift!  This was the first time I had attended a Michaels crop, but it will definitely not be the last.  When you sign up for their crops you also get a free gift and 10% off any products you buy while at the crop. 

I also worked on some of my own layouts which I'll share with you during the week.
Thanks for dropping by.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...