CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

SEW NICE!


Welcome and Happy Monday!

I went to a beautiful wedding in California this past weekend so I didn't have much time for crafting.  I worked on this metal art layout at the Faith Crop the week before and last night I put the finishing touches.

On April 4th, I posted a similar layout titled, "love."
On this current layout I used several Tim Holtz bigz dies for the chipboard images.  The embellishments include flowers by Recollections and Prima, buttons, ruler ribbon, needle and thread, and a small pair of scissors. 

The picture is of me and my two granddaughters who made their First Communion and I thought that was "Sew Nice."

Thanks for visiting.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...