CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"HAPPY" - PART II

Good morning everyone!

Today I want to share a layout made by my BFF Linda who is visiting me from California.  We have been friends for over 42 years.  She has never scrapbooked before, this is her first time.  I supplied the paper and embellishments, but she sat down and used her creativity.


She didn't know what Stickles was, but she sure enjoyed using it on her page.


I can truly say that our friendship has grown.  I love my friend and we're both "Happy" that she accepted my invitation to visit me.


Supplies used:

DCWV La Bella Rouge paper stack
Elegant Cakes cartridge
Diamond Stickles
Tim Holtz adage tickets
Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punch
In bloom stones by Bead Designs
Recollections flowers
white doily

Have a blessed day,

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...