CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Snowman Tin Hat

 
Hello my friends,
 
Christmas is only a week away and I'm still running around shopping and making last minute decorations.  These cute snowmen tin hats had been in the making for 3 weeks, but then I got sick and didn't finish them.

 
 
 I made two of them, one for me and the other for my daughter.  We had seen them at a gift shop and I decided to try making one. 


 
 
The top part is a small paint can painted black and glued to a chipboard circle.  Used pretty ribbon and holiday picks to decorate them.  I didn't do this, but you can fill the cans with candy or other goodies for a nice gift.
 
Have a joyful day!
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...