CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2014

Waterfall Folio

 
 Welcome!
 
I've been away for a few weeks, but now I'm back.  I'm sharing this Graphic 45 Waterfall Folio made with the An Eerie Tale collection.

 
I found a great tutorial on how to make this awesome mini album.  Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLbHLZUAPeo&feature=share Ginger from My Sisters Scrapper did a wonderful job of posting the instructions.

 
This is the inside view with a pocket on the right side for several tags, also from the same collection.  On the left side is the waterfall of 7 photo mats.
 
 
This paper collection was a delight to use.  I loved the beautiful colors on the images. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy some crafting today!
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...