CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2014

Anna Griffin Summer Soirees Cards

 
Good Monday morning!
 
I had a great weekend playing with my new Cricut Explore.  There so many lovely cards to make with the Anna Griffin Soiree images included with the machine.  I made a few of my favorites.
 
 
I love the intricate design on this beautiful invitation card.


 
On this Thank You card I learned how to use the Antiquity pen.  The Cricut Explore system allows you to cut and write all in one step. 

 
Here's another fabulous card that I made.
 
 
I was able to make a few other projects that I will show later this week.  One is a beautiful clock that I can't wait to share with you. 
 
I am so happy with my Explore.  I know there is still a lot to learn but I am looking forward to exploring all its great features.
 
Hope you'll be back!
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...