CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2014

Just Be Happy!

 
Happy Memorial Day!
 
When you come in contact with someone that is feeling down or acting negative, don't you wish you could say, "Just Be Happy!"

 
Counting my blessings and being grateful for what God gives me, helps me stay happy.   

 
I used a layout sketch created by my friend Rochelle Spears.  Thanks Rochelle for the inspiration!
 
 
http://thescraproomblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/weekend-inspiration-quickie-layout.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=the+scraproom
 
Supplies used:
 
Artbooking cartridge
La Bella Rouge stack by DCWV
rhinestones
Stampin' Up flower punch
Close To My Heart chipboard
Recollections rhinestones
 
Enjoy your day and be happy!
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...