CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 20, 2013

Mini Mitten Album

 
Happy Friday!
 
I promised myself that I would use what I have on-hand to make this mini Mitten Album.

 
I've had this chipboard mitten album for about 2 years which came from the dollar aisle at Michael's.  Underneath the scallop tag a picture can be placed.
 
 
I haven't used both the gingerbread man die by Sizzix or the Martha Stewart snow punch in a very long time.
 
 
The stickers are just a few from my stash of embellishments. Inside the matchbook you can place pictures.
 
 
Here I used red felt swirls and added a small envelope where I can add a few tags.
 
 
The designer paper is from the DCWV Christmas Creations stack.  I haven't finished yet, so this is to be continued . . .
 
Have a blessed weekend.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...