CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 26, 2013

Secret Garden Canvas Frame

 
Welcome!
 
 Today I wanted to share a canvas frame created with Graphic 45's Secret Garden collection.   I bought a 5" x 7" white canvas at the .99 Cent Store, distressed it with Tim Holtz broken china ink and then decorated it with this beautiful paper line.
 
 
To create the window I used the Spellbinders Window Two die and then added pearls by Recollections. The little girl was fuzzy cut and added to the frame.
  
  
I hot glued pearls all around the frame and added tiny flowers from my stash.  This was a project I enjoyed making and I love the results. 
 
Have a safe and blessed weekend.
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

wow.... this is so inviting and beautiful! Love all the flowers. That collection is fabulous!
Great job!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...