CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blog Winner !!!


I apologize to my blog viewers that I forgot to pick a winner of the Graphic 45 paper yesterday.  I had too many things on my plate.  My son's graduation was on my mind.  Here's a quick envelope gift card that I made for him.  Oh, don't think I only gave him a $1.


Here's my son Eddie, his daughter Alee on the far right, then my other two granddaughters
Angie and Natie.


And here's  happy Momma with the Graduate.

Thanks to the four ladies who left a comment for the Graphic 45 Communique paper.  The ladies were:

Lisa Monter
Julia Andrade
Cecy Garcia
Melissa Cooper

Drum roll please ..........

and the winner is ...

Oh, my granddaughter Natie picked the paper that had


"LISA MONTER"

Congrats Lisa!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...